How often have you wanted to learn how to do something new and found that there are tons of video streams available on YouTube and other platforms to help guide you through it? Ranging from videos on YouTube and Facebook to live webinars, conferences and lectures – there’s a huge amount of educational video streams out there that could be just what you need.
Of course if you need to be able to refer to these videos without an active internet connection – that could be a problem. Most video streams don’t have an easily available way for you to save the videos that you like – but the Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac will give you a few options that you could use.
Being a screen capture software, you can use it to capture streaming video on Mac by simply setting it to record the video directly from your screen. It will let you choose the recording area, frame rate, and audio source – so setting it up to capture a full screen or specifically-sized video is really quite easy.
Additionally the Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac also has tons of other features that will not disappoint. Some of these features include those that will let you:
- Improve and fix the quality of your videos by enhancing them and adjusting their color settings.
- Cut and combine video segments to get rid of any footage you don’t need or merge video clips together.
- Add special effects and filters to alter the visual appearance of the videos.
- Use customizable text to create captions, subtitles, or watermarks.
- Insert audio tracks for background music or voiceovers.
- Optimize videos automatically with the hundreds of presets available for different devices and platforms.
As you can see, there really is a wide range of different features that the Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac will bring to the table. All of these features are intuitive and really very beginner-friendly, so using them shouldn’t be too demanding.
Having extra features is beneficial in many ways, and when it comes to capturing your favorite educational video streams it will let you trim out any excess footage that is inadvertently recorded while also enhancing the quality of the video, and even cutting out the most relevant and useful bits and then combining them to create a nice little ‘quick reference’ video of your very own.